1) 60.0% of the population over 18 has had at least one dose (70% goal by July 4th).
2) 124.5 million Americans are fully vaccinated (160 million goal by July 4th)
Note: I’ll stop posting this daily once all four of these criteria are met:
1) 70% of the population over 18 has had at least one dose of vaccine, and
2) new cases are under 5,000 per day, and
3) hospitalizations are below 3,000, and
4) average daily deaths under 50 (currently 558 per day).
And check out COVID Act Now to see how each state is doing.
This graph shows the daily (columns) 7 day average (line) of positive tests reported.
This data is from the CDC.
The second graph shows the number of people hospitalized.
The CDC cautions that due to reporting delays, the area in grey will probably increase.